06 December 2017

Moody Floral


If there is something this girl can get behind every season, its a good print. You all know I love plaid, but I am also pretty obsessed with floral too. A little pattern can add a lot of personality to an outfit, and one of my favorite ways to add a pop of print is in a scarf. So, when I stumbled across this scarf on Nordstrom's website I knew I had to have it. Since it was available at my local store, I ordered and did the in store pick-up. Sometimes you just can't wait for shipping, ya know?














SCARF (similar, this one sold out)| TIE-FRONT SWEATER | VEST (similar, mine is old) | LEGGINGS | BOOTS | PURSE (small version, mine is sold out)

I posted this sweater in light pink a few weeks ago (here), but I have to say the olive version is just as good! Its that super soft jersey fleece material and even though I dressed it up a little more in the other post, it can definitely be dressed down more casually. My favorite weekend outfits are ones that look great and put together, while secretly feeling like you are wearing pajamas, like this sweater paired with leggings here.

I'm loving the olive, black, and cognac combo, it just feels rich and classic. My vest is from a few seasons ago, but luckily they bring back a similar one every year and this year was no different. And these are my all time favorite leggings, I buy multiples at a time. They are super affordable and I can get a good amount of wear out of them for their price point, so I don't mind when I wear through them. I would suggest checking them out, especially if you are looking for ones that don't cost an arm and a leg (on sale now for $5!), but are still comfortable and pretty durable. I have like 6 pairs currently.

Lastly, I must apologize that my scarf sold out like crazy and so I am linking another one. If you can find this one in stores, it is definitely worth a buy! I love that the colors just kinda go with a lot of other muted tones and I'm a sucker for anything black, so that never hurts. The other one I'm linking is reversible with a plaid back (winner winner) and has such pretty colors too!

Thanks for stopping by!

SHOP MY LOOK:


No comments:

Post a Comment