19 December 2017

Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers for Him

Stocking Stuffers for Him



1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19

Can you believe that Christmas is only a week away? I don't know about you, but I am still picking gifts AND I have all my wrapping to do. Eek! Today, I am rounding up a bunch of ideas at a bunch of price points to use to fill your guy's stocking this Christmas. As I wrote in my last post here, K and I exchange stockings filled with lots of fun surprises every Christmas morning before heading out to spend the day with our families. From warm weather accessories like this hat, these gloves, or this scarf, to tech accessories like a fitbit, this USB charging cord, this phone case, or these earbuds, there are so many great options to fill his stocking with.

Have you finished your Christmas shopping?

SHOP STOCKING STUFFERS HERE:


1 comment:

  1. I think that thanks for the valuabe information and insights you have so provided here. Best Gift Ideas

    ReplyDelete