26 November 2017

Gift Guide: For Her

Gift Guide 2017: Gifts for Her



Today, I am so excited to be sharing my first gift guide of the season and will be sharing  a bunch more over the next few weeks to hopefully help you check all the boxes on your shopping list. To kick off this year's gift guides, I'll be starting with one of my favorites: Gifts for Her. Between my mom and my 3 sisters, Christmas mornings my entire life have been pretty girl-centric, and their gifts are the things I look most forward to finding and buying. I've rounded up my top gifts for all the ladies on my list - girlfriend, sister, and mom approved - to share with you.

I think sweaters are a staple gift for women, so why not pick out a sweater with a little something extra? Like this ruffle sleeve sweater, perfect for your sister or BFF; it comes in cream and a pretty peach color and is super afforable at $49. I also love this ruffle sleeve tunic style sweater with elbow cut-out; its super unique, on-trend, and comes in olive and black too. Or if you are looking for something a little less trendy and more classic, maybe for mom, this is the perfect cardigan. It's an open-front circle-style cardigan and is made of the softest material ever, so luxurious!

Besides sweaters, jewelry tends to be a super popular gift for ladies year after year. Statement earrings are currently having a moment, so why not snag a few pairs of fun earrings. I am recommending these 2 pairs for 2 reasons. First, they are super light, so you can wear them all day without any discomfort. Second, they come in a TON of colors options! Both the pink and eggplant pairs are under $50 too. Looking for a next-level type gift for a special lady in your life? This wrap bracelet is perfect because the stone on the ends can be switched out with lots of gem options or the pearls shown to really personalize the piece.

Another popular gift idea for women are warm-weather accessories, like gloves, hats, and scarves. Treat the ladies on your list to a fabulous scarf a la this oversized, knit beauty in the perfect soft pink hue. If you have a plaid-lover like myself on your list, I definitely recommend this boucle plaid scarf in the navy and pink plaid. It will be so warm during the upcoming winter months and the color combo is gorgeous. If you are thinking your bestie has enough scarves, this pearl adorned beanie might be the perfect gift for her! Pearls are everywhere this season, and even though they are trendy, they are also very classic. I adore this beanie, and it comes in black too. Snag it quick its currently 30% off through Cyber Monday.

If you are a boyfriend or husband looking for the perfect gift for your lady, I have included some higher end suggestions too. Like this Chateau Parka by J.Crew, its a classic, comes in 5 colors, and will become her favorite for years to come. The quality is top notch, and they are currently 40% off, through Cyber Monday, (plus an extra 10% off until noon Cyber Monday with code: SHOPFAST) so shop quickly! Another good option is a designer handbag. For totes, I personally love Tory Burch, this pretty pink one with the tassel detail has stolen my heart. Plus, it's 30% through Cyber Monday with code THANKS. If your gal prefers a smaller bag, this Rebecca Minkoff crossbody is a classic, but in this velvet, its both chic and trendy too. I love this dark grey, but it comes in several other colors too. Snag 25% off orders of $100+ with code BLACK25 or 30% off orders of $250 with code BLACK30.

Know anyone taking a big trip next year? Milestone birthday, honeymoon, anniversary? Or just travels a lot for work? This chic spinner luggage duo can't be beat. Under $300 for both pieces, and available in 4 colors, this set is the perfect gift for a daughter who might be getting married next year. Hint, mom, hint. Not in the budget, no worries, snag this super affordable and incredibly gorgeous iphone case, so at least her phone can travel in style ;) I mean, that marble is swoon worthy, right?

Shopping for yourself? No judgement, I did too! I highly recommend snagging these OTK boots while the sale price is so freakin good! At over 50% off for Marc Fisher, you almost have to, right? Is your calendar littered with holiday parties from now until the new year? Snag these pretty strappy heels in this gorgeous blush velvet or one of 3 other colors, and dance your way to 2018 in them!

Happy Shopping!

SHOP THIS GIFT GUIDE:

No comments:

Post a Comment